Puppy Potty Training
Everyone, whether 2 or 4-legged, will be happier when a puppy knows the law of the land where and when to go Potty. Potty training your new puppy is about learning how to set up the puppy and yourself for success. Maintaining proper management and supervision of your puppy is important when potty training.
- What to expect with a new puppy.
- Socialization, handling proper play skills with other dogs, people, and new environments.
- House training & potty schedules, teething & chewing, boundaries & manners.
- Safe and happy puppy playtime.
- Psychology behind dogs’ behaviors and understanding how to read your puppy’s body language
- Key times to praise the puppy when training
- Proven techniques in helping puppy pee outside and not regress in training
- Fun time as a reward
About the Class
- Cost: Contact For Pricing
- Start Date: Anytime
- Course Duration: 23weeks
- Age: 2 months +